This is a running post, collecting the links to various, random food explorations I've participated in over the years. They might be called "Food Fights" or "Throwdowns," but essentially they're fun little side trips, exploring some facet of food, or a specific dish. (^_~)
- Tender, Juicy and Crisp? Roast Chicken Battle - Melisse, Costco, Pollo Ala Brasa, Rustic Canyon, Zankou, A Frame, Gjelina, Marouch, Lola's, and more!
- Total Carnage! Gourmet Burger Battle - 26 Beach, Umami, Father’s Office, Golden State, Morton’s, Anisette, Lucky Devils, 25 Deg., 8 oz, Rustic Canyon
- In Search Of The King of Brazil’s National Dish – Delicious Meat and Black Bean Stew (or, The Feijoada Throwdown!)
- Mexican Food That Rocks Your World (or, 18 Hours In Tijuana, Mexico)
- In Search Of The King Of Sinaloan-Nayarit Open-Grilled Fish (or, The Pescado Zarandeado Throwdown!)