Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year! (^_^) Akemashite Omedetou!

I can't believe I've been writing this blog for 8 months now. 2008 had its ups and downs, but one huge blessing I've had are all the wonderful people I've met and interacted with through food, here on this blog, Chowhound and other sites. It's been amazing! (^_^)

Here's to the New Year, and hope that 2009 will bring everyone even more culinary discoveries and enjoyment of all types of cuisine. Thanks to everyone for all the helpful reviews, tips and info, and great discussions about all things food. :)

Happy New Year! :)

Akemashite Omedetou! (^_^)/


Pepsi Monster said...

Hi Exile Kiss,

Happy New Year to you too! Hope you have eaten well so far in the new year!

Exile Kiss said...

Hi Pepsi Monster,

Thanks. I hope you're doing well also. :)

edjusted said...

Happy New Year and keep up the great posts!

Exile Kiss said...

Hi Edjusted,

Thanks so much. Happy New Year to you, too! :) I can't wait to hear about more Ramen-yas. :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin