- Daikokuya (Little Tokyo) (L.A.) - L.A.'s Ever-Popular Ramen Noodle Hotspot
- Daikokuya (O.C.) - Tragic Ramen
- Din Tai Fung (Arcadia) (L.A.) - The Gentrified "Soup Dumplings"
- Dino's Chicken and Burgers (L.A.) - Tender, Juicy and Crisp? Roast Chicken Battle
- Don Dae Gam Pork BBQ (L.A.) - Sizzling, Succulent Grilled Pork (or, Enter Park's BBQ's Sister Restaurant)
- Drago Centro (L.A.) - Downtown's Beautiful, New Italian Restaurant
- Drago Ristorante (Santa Monica) (L.A.) - The Neighborhood Italian Restaurant
- Duck House (L.A.) - Opening Night: Peking Duck at the new Duck House (Lu Ding Ji) (Monterey Park)
- El Borrego De Oro (L.A.) - Unrealized Potential - A Tale of Two Specialists
- El Huarache Azteca (L.A.) - Lamb and Pork Goodness! :)
- Elite Restaurant (Lunch) (L.A.) - Quality Chinese Dim Sum in LA!
- Elite Restaurant (Ming Liu Shan Zhuang) (Dinner) (L.A.) - The Shadow of Hong Kong: The Highs and Lows of Cantonese Cuisine
- Euro Pane Bakery (L.A.) - Home of the Fragile, Creamy and Delectable Egg Salad Sandwich
- Father's Office (L.A.) - Total Carnage! Gourmet Burger Battle!
- Fatty's & Co. (L.A.) - Casual, Stylish Vegetarian & Vegan Cuisine
- Feng Mao Mutton Kebab (L.A.) - The Completely Addicting, Mouth-Watering Lamb Skewers!
- FIG Restaurant (L.A.) - Relaxed, Pleasant, Seasonal Cooking (or, Celebrating California's Vibrant Produce)
- Fogo De Chao (Beverly Hills) (L.A.) - A Meat and Sodium Lover's Paradise - Brazilian Barbecue
- Foo-Foo Tei (Hacienda Heights) (L.A.) - Variety is the Spice of Life: 1 Noodle for Each Day of the Month (and Home of the Best Japanese Curry in L.A.!)
- XIV ("Fourteen") (L.A.) - Create Your Own Tasting Menu! (a.k.a. Opening Night at Chef Michael Mina's XIV on Sunset)